A little bit about me...
- London trained graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature.
- BA, PGCE and QTS.
- Head of English in a good London school.
- Completed examiner training for the new 9-1 GCSE course.
- Fully knowledgeable on the new curriculum changes in English.
- GCSE and A-level specialist
- Over 13 years of teaching and private tutoring experience
I also run two Facebook groups for students and parents:
Frequently Asked Questions
This is when I write stuff here
Rates for tuition include: my planning time, a one hour lesson, marking, and all necessary resources; prices for online and face to face are the same- it is my skills, experience and time I charge for. Prices are non-negotiable.
There are a maximum of ten children per class.