You can write something here
- All classes are taught by teachers who are fully qualified and work in London schools.
- There are a maximum of 10 students in each class.
- Each child is assessed to identify their strengths and weaknesses in reading and writing.
- All books and resources are provided for students.
- Topics range from: creative writing, descriptive writing, persuasive writing, essay writing, extended writing, poetry, studying a novel, reading for meaning, reading for pleasure, spelling, punctuation, grammar and many other topics.
- GCSE class topics include: writing for different purposes, reading for meaning, analysing texts, Shakespeare, 19th century literature, unseen poetry, poetry anthology, exam tips and techniques and how to get a grade 9.
- Homework is issued on a weekly basis and also provided during the holiday periods.
- All classes are rooted in GCSE English language and literature skills
- Moday 16:30 - 17:30
- Tuesday 18:06 - 18:06
- Group Tutoring £ 45